We believe the KraftLight Beacon™ is the best bow light out there!
• BRIGHT. Twelve super bright LED’s are visible from 1 mile away, the minimum distance required by the U.S. Coast Guard.
• LASTING. They will burn bright for 8 hours.
• FLOATS. Floats and is water-resistant.
• LIGHTWEIGHT. The Beacon weighs just over 4 ounces.
• RECHARGEABLE. No more buying batteries— just plug into any USB charger and they’re ready to go!
• Just the right amount of bright
The Beacon’s 12 LED’s meet U.S. Coast Guard requirements for navigational lights with a minimum of one mile visibility. It’s bright enough to be seen from afar but soft enough that it won’t blind you if you’re rowing right next to it.
• USB Rechargeable
No more buying batteries or worrying when they’ll run out. One charge of the Beacon delivers eight hours of continuous light. To recharge, simply plug the Beacon into any USB port after each use.
• Temporary or permanent mounts
The Beacon Bow can be affixed to any existing bow number clip. Also available is the KraftLight Beacon Light Keeper™, a bow number clip that includes a waterproof double-sided adhesive tape for permanent mounting.
• Light & Water Tight
The Beacon weighs just over 4 ounces, making it easy to transport and adding an unnoticeable amount of weight for rowers and crews. The polyurethane shell is waterproof, and if you accidentally drop it in the water, it won’t sink to the bottom of the river. Unlike many navigational boat lights, the Beacon floats!
The Beacon Bow Light includes a USB/wall charging cable and plug.
The KraftLight Beacon™ comes with a one year warranty.
Temporary suction cup or permanent lightkeeper/bowclip mounts are available separately
|6 × 3 × 3 in